AIM
TimmyNG

Ackbar : Mama Luigi Ackbar : Mama Luigi

Great work

I have no clue why this is funny, but it is. Simple, yet Effective.

Nice Work, Jason.

SkeTcHin' SkeTcHin'

Awesome

Coolest new style I've seen in a while.
Keep with this theme.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

One of the funnier pokemon parodies.

But it requires a basic knowledge of pokemon, which (sadly) I have. From what I remember, magikarp was so incredibly useless it was laughable. Very nice flash.

Bahamut: ATWI80D 02 Bahamut: ATWI80D 02

I'm just curious...

what that song is in the intro? I've heard it in all of these flashes and want to download it for myself.

Murray responds:

Mindless Self Indulgence - Stupid Mother Fucker

If you're going to review with just a question like that, you may as well just PMed me about it.

Mission to the Moon Mission to the Moon

Very well done

Despite the song being the main focus of your creativity, you still made a fairly solid flash as well. Most creative and subtly comical movie I have seen in a while. It clearly took you a while, as it has the plot development and twists one would normally find in a much longer movie, but it was obviously worth it. Very nice work.

Lunaractive responds:

Thanks a lot- this is my first submission to newgrounds and one of the biggest flash projects I have ever done. I really appreciate your review and kind words.
-eef

Obscured by Clouds Obscured by Clouds

Didn't you already submit this?

Its a cool flash visually, but lacks the necessary ingredients that make it into an actual movie rather than just a screen saver. Also, I can't tell if you changed anything since you submitted this before, so next time just list the updates to the movie in the author's comments section.

Popeofdope responds:

Yes but if you weren't so stupid you'd have notice that the color throughout the entire movie is completly different.

TCOF Episode #001 TCOF Episode #001

Normally I don't like cc movies, but..

for some reason this one made me laugh, so I shall vote to protect you. It's good to see some cc artists can actually create a graphically appropriate movie.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Excellent Flash

This piece has original artwork, a fresh angle on an old story, and incredible detail. Keep up the great work. I'll be looking forward to other works in the future.

LOZ UO trailer LOZ UO trailer

So you added a preloader...

At least wait until the first submission passes or failes before you decide whether you need to fix something. The movie's good, but no one wants two of the same movies to be floating around the portal.

Run Hitler Run Run Hitler Run

This should have been blammed

Having an anti-Hitler message in this poorly-done flash seems to be the only reason that this flash passed through judgement, or so it seems from reading the reviews. It appears that the voters are going easy tonight, which is lucky for you, but don't count on it happening again and put some more work into your images next time.